Centaur-class Light Fleet Carrier
HMS Bulwark (R08) was a light fleet carrier of the Centaur class, built by Harland & Wolff. She was launched on the 22 June 1948 and commissioned on the 15 December 1954. She was 737 feet long, with a standard displacement of 22,000 tons and a top speed of 28 knots. Bulwark is pictured in November 1956, during the Suez Crisis, when she carried Seahawk aircraft as part of her flight. During 1959, she was converted to a commando and helicopter carrier going for scrap in 1984.