Centaur-class Light Fleet Carrier
HMS Centaur (R06) was a light fleet carrier of the Centaur class, built by Harland & Wolff. She was launched on the 22 April 1947 and commissioned on the 1 September 1953. She was 736 feet long, with a standard displacement of over 20,000 tons and a top speed of 27 knots. Centaur is pictured after her 1961 refit, which enabled her to operate Scimitar and Sea Vixen aircraft, although there was limited hangar space. She became a depot ship in 1966 and was scrapped in 1972.
Paper art prints featuring the Ship's Crest and motto, are available, in A4 lustre surface, A3 lustre surface and A2 matt surface sizes, there is also the option of a 14 x 20 inch canvas print.
The A2 size paper print is a signed limited edition and receives a special authenticity embossed stamp.